Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Damn. This is developing into insomnia. Sleep is such a waste of time. Maybe I can try not sleeping for the rest of my life. I can sleep all I want when I'm dead. But then again, if I really don't sleep, death will probably come a lot sooner than expected. Ok, let me think of some things to blog about...

We'll start with a joke:

A bear, a lion and a chicken meet.

Bear says: "If I roar in the forests of North America, the entire forest is shivering with fear."

Lion says: "And if I roar on the great plains of Africa, the entire savannah is afraid of me."

Chicken says: "Big deal. I only have to sneeze, and the entire planet wets itself.


Continue with a message:

I'm glad we cleared up the misunderstanding. Your style is to avoid talking about upsetting things. Mine is to thresh things out in the open. What experience I've had in my life so far has taught me that it is better to confront issues (even minor ones) rather than pretend nothing happened. This way, everything can be straightened out before it gets too complicated. I am not sorry I forced you to talk about it even though you said to forget it. Now all is right as rain between us and we can continue to be friends. Isn't this better than pretending nothing happened and letting mistrust accumulate?

Move on to a tongue twister:

Whether the weather be fine
Or whether the weather be not
We'll weather the weather
Whatever the weather
Whether we like it or not.

Then we have a silly nursery song:

I'm sure LL and XY will remember how I loved singing this loudly in crowded places.

Oh the grand duke of York
He had a thousand men
He marched them up to the top of the hill
and he marched them down again

And when they were up they were up
And when they were down they were down
But when they were only halfway up
They were neither up nor down.

Isn't it a strange coincidence that I ended up studying in York?

I'm losing my coherence. Consciousness is slipping away. Sleep might just be possible.

I'll end with a wish:

I wish for lots of nice chocolate.

Good night. It is 4am. Good morning.

No comments: