Thursday, January 05, 2006

Once again I am blogging at KL International Airport. I've been waiting here for 2 hours. only one more to go. I had a fantastic time the past 3 weeks in Singapore. Food... and family and Family and friends. I had so much fun that I didn't blog at all since blogs are for pathetic people to whine about their pathetic lives and I had nothing to whine about. Except for the TB-like cougth. But that didn't bother me much. I'm still coughing but it should get better when I arrive in York due to drier and cleaner air.

Once again, everybody is scattered all over the world. Ah boy and Boon are already in Aussieland and Jun will be joining them next month. My sister is going to New Zealand next month too. I hope she becomes Kiwi-fied.

My lugguage is half books and half food. I hope the food sauces don't burst their packs and destroy the books. Or else, the University library will begin to smell like Rendang and Koka Instant Noodles.

No comments: