Friday, January 06, 2006

What a long long journey it was. It lasted close to 24 hours including waiting time. The que at the UK customs was so long. They were questioning everyone really thoroughly. Luckily I didn't have any problems re-entering the country. One Malaysian girl wasn't let in. Scary.

It was 8.30 pm by the time I arrived in York. By the time I made to to my room, it was about 9 pm. I was so tired, I ate biscuits and fell asleep. Lucky I didn;t fall asleep while eating biscuits or I might have choked.

I want to go home! Looks like this is going to happen everytime I leave Singapore to come here. I'm not the only one. Ah boy is homesick in Aussieland too. Only way to make it better is to keep busy and call up people at home.

My poor Geranium is almost dead. My flatmate sort of drowned it. I squeezed out all the water. I hope it will survive to see spring.

No comments: