Friday, January 13, 2006

Many people are having exams here. Not me though. I wish I did. Perhaps I wouldn't be so bored then.

I was walking around campus when I heard one girl say to another:

"You know those multiple choice question? I mean, each question has four options. It's not one question anymore. It's four! And if you have sixty questions, that is... erm... that is, like, two hundred and forty questions altogether! It's riddiculous!"

It was so surreal. I can't imagine an easier form of exam than multiple choice. Even if you don't study, you still stand a chance of passing in an MCQ exam. Especially if you are lucky that day.

1 comment:

[Sugar Cube] said...

I have to agree with that. I know a student, who managed to get a B (9) from a multiple choice question, just by guessing all the answers.