Wednesday, September 19, 2007

WAH.... I'm so pissed off! See right, I'm writing this horrible, fucking long essay right... I got damn bored and decided to call home for some entertainment. Turns out that nobody actually wants to talk to me. I mean, you get days when everyone wants a piece of you and days when no one cares if you're there or not. I guess this was one of the latter. That's besides the point. Back to main story. So, I was talking to my mother, who passed me on to my brother cos she was helping my sister with some university enrollment thing (yes, she's changing school... again). Then my brother passed me to my sister cos he had to do homework. Then my sister passed me on to my mother again cos she wanted to login to her new uni website. Then my mother passed me to my sister again, dunno why. And then, in the middle of a nice interesting conversation about what the hell haplotypes, what the hell allele, what the hell clades and what the fuck Neanderthals, she suddenly passed me to my mother again! In mid-conversation without any explanation. FUCK..... So I got pissed off and hung up. Ten minutes later she called me again but this time, I hung up. Haha...

The moral of the story is that everyone should start using voice over internet programs like Skype. Cos it gives you

1. The freedom of calling your family from overseas without worrying about the cost
2. The freedom of hanging up during a call when you're pissed off without worrying about the cost
3. The freedom of hanging up when your family calls you because you are pissed off without worrying about the cost

Yah! So everyone should start using things like Skype and Voipstunt.

And the thing I really like about my sister is that she's the type of person that you can hate and kill without feeling guilty about it two days later. Cos she's such an irritating little shit. But, hey, little shits have their purpose in life too! Without them around to exterminate, you would have to vent your murderous urges on innocent people... Then you would have guilt to contend with. So, for a guilt-free murder spree, murder a little shit such as she. hahaha.

Ok, now back to work on the damned essay. Hey mei, what was that you said about alleles again?

No comments: