Monday, September 17, 2007

hello,
I wanted to escape from my big pile of books and articles for a while so I thought, "hey why not updated my blog?". So now I'm here and I realise that actually, I don't really have anything to say. Mainly because nothing has changed in my monotonous existence! I'm still here, still trying to do my essay and class still haven't started. Isn't it amazing how life can stagnant and leave you thinking if today is really today or is it still yesterday? What are days and what are weeks when you have no timetable to follow, no appointments to keep? What are hours if you have no set time to wake up, sleep or eat? This is the ultimate torture for me, cos I hate being bored and I hate everyday being the same. Life is actually realy boring, in spite of what I tell Azeena (that I pick up random hot girls and guys from the clubs and get them drunk to bring home). Hey, I wish, man, I wish.

No comments: