Monday, September 03, 2007

I'm so Bored. Damn I'm so damn BORED!!! My one good flatmate Mehdi just went home and now I don't have anyone to talk to here. As some of you might recall from three months ago, I said I was on holiday. Well, I'm still fucking on holiday and there is now NOBODY here to play with. I mean, I could make friends and talk to the new flatmates. But NO! Why? Cos I don't fucking speak Japanese which is what they do all the time when they are in the common kitchen. So I just ignore and get ignored when three of us are cooking in the kitchen together. It just feels screwed up. No, I'm not the nice friendly one around here.

Some funny things are happening at home though. My messed up little sister has become some Yoga master freak and locks herself in her room all day doing yoga. Weirdass. She has some instructor diploma in it so please ask for her contacts if you can pay well and want to learn yoga. I personally have something against yoga. Maybe it is a remnant from the days of being taught by the worst geography teacher ever, whose name was Pang Sai (Shitting). Man was she cuckoo in the head. She enthused about yoga all lesson while supposedly teaching us stuff, drank about 20 litres of water a day to stop her shriveled prune self from withering away and had strange ideas about the solar plexus. Yeah. I'm absolutely freaking out about the fact that my own blood kin is on her way to become such as Pang Sai. My mummy says the little bugger goes on and on about wanting to go on a trip to India and has started translating Sanskrit texts or someshit. Oh and did I mention that she is becoming sort of vegetarian? I mean, how long more will it be before she starts eating tao gay exclusively and decides to run off to India to find Nirvana and the Cradle of Civilisation. I'm truly worried. So I point my finger and say, 'FREAK!'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What vegetarian? I'm making lamb kebabs tomorrow....What Sanskrit? I'm strictly monolingual and secretly proud of it kay!!! hahaha...did I just say 'secretly'...

You'll want to lock the doors if the only one around to talk to is Steven