Monday, December 12, 2005

Over the weekend, I went to a place called Castleton for the caving club christmas meal. The meal was nice and I ate a lot. We stayed over at this old chapel that had mould on the walls.

We slept in sleeping mats on bunk beds. The beds weren't separated, just a big mattress and sleeping bags next to each other. So, at about 3am, I was too tired to stay downstairs with the crazy people doing silly things like body traversing (climbing over and under a person without touching the floor. needs a good strong person who is trustworthy enough to hold you), broom game (twisting yourself around a broom while keeping both hands on it) etc. I crawled into my sleeping bag fully clothed. There was a guy already in bed and I said good night. At about 4, another guy climbed up to the bunk. I was half asleep when he started stripping. Shit! and I shut my eyes. Audrey don't look! No, no. Don't be a pervert. Erm, I saw some bare skin... In the morning, we were sleepy eyed. I offered the naked guy some water (don't worry, the bottom half of him was in the sleeping bag). I realised that the other guy was naked too (bottom half also in sleeping bag). Wow! I spent the night with two guys who slept naked. How interesting. Oh the missed photo opportunities!

In less than a week I will be getting my ass on a train and a plane back to Singapore. Excited! I want food Food FOOD! Not that I haven't been eating a lot here. I just miss the sheer variety. I especially miss sushi and sashimi. I think I won't be able to resist popping into the Sakae Sushi at the airport the moment I get kicked off the plane.

No comments: