Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I woke up in the middle of the night. I was cold, my bones were aching and my throat was swollen. And I knew. Damned fever. I struggled 3 feet to my medicine shelf and grabbed 2 Panadol tablets. Felt like hell.

I hope I get better very quickly. If not, it will be a nighmarish hell pain in the ass travelling back to Singapore on Sunday.

Right now, I am trying to study for the exam on thursday. I feel so cold. I am a dead thing that has to sit on the floor beside the radiator, compulsively drinking hot tea to keep from freezing. Panadol eases the aching bones a little but it is very hard to concentrate on the theory of how civilisations develop from the availability of agricultural surplus when pretty little stars are bouncing and skipping across my eyes.

My diagnosis is throat infection. My resting pulse rate is 73/min. Usually it is 60/min so I'm definitely sick. It is not my imagination. I prescribe saltwater gargle for the sore throat, Panadol for the fever and body ache, vitamins for the immune system and willpower to aid recovery. God help me.

1 comment:

jun said...

WEI! are you still sick or something!
Better get well soon ya!
Anyway, here's a few remedies that MAY help you or KILL you.

1)Cokelemonic!

Instructions:
Go to the store, get a can of coke.
And lemon And salt (if u don't have)

Pour can of coke onto a pot

Boil can of coke until it boils (haha)

Squeeze lemon and add 2 teaspoon of salt

Toast to a good health and GULP IT DOWN! weehooO!
[You will be better in NO TIME:) ]

2) Barley
just go to the convienent store and get barley, boil it ADD LOADS OF HONEY AND LEMON..
HONEY LEMON BARLEY!

3)HONEY OVERLOAD
TO a cup of tea, add 5 heaped tablespoons of honey!
DRINK TO DELIGHT!

That's about it. AH MAH GET BETTER YA! :)

yi jun(e)